Who We Are
Pacific West Performing Arts opened in 2004 under the direction of Kelly Charlton. Kelly was never the 'star' in her dance classes growing up, but her commitment was real. Along her dance journey she was taught by memorable (and not so memorable) teachers, all of which contributed to her vision of what a studio should offer. The memorable, impactful teachers brought out the best in her, and showed her how to truly connect with students. PacWest was founded on the idea that one’s passion for dance can be learned. Kelly brings only the best teachers on board. They must not only be great dancers and great choreographers, but they must be true educators all the way to their core. PacWest offers classes for every age and ability level and in every dance genre possible. Whether a child becomes a professional dancer or simply finds an appreciation for physical and artistic work, all dancers find their groove at PacWest.
We provide our students with a unique, fun experience!
- Excellent student to teacher ratio
- Age appropriate costumes, music and movement
- Adult instructors with extensive experience
- Highly organized recitals and reasonably priced costumes
- Fun, structured lessons in a wide variety of dance styles
- Informative staff available during all class times
- Five gorgeous studios with sprung floors and parent viewing between two locations
- Conveniently located off of HWY 2 and HWY 9
- Always involved in community events
- Summer classes offered all Summer long
- The most competitive tuition rates in the area
- We love and respect our students!